Sunday, March 20, 2011

Second Photo Shoot (March 16)




In addition to shooting photographically, I've also been trying to draw in the studio. Notice I said trying! I love the way drawings look but have been having trouble with my process and what I'm looking for in terms of a finished product. The exercise of drawing has helped me quite a bit creatively and I think that I have sorted through some issues in terms of the materials I am using and how I am approaching the work. My endeavors in drawing, which are inspired by my photographic work, are developing nicely and have spurred many other ideas. I will post some of that work later after it has been more fully developed. the images from this shoot kind of reflect some photographic ideas about drawing and the kinds of marks in which I'm interested.



No comments:

Post a Comment