Saturday, March 5, 2011

First Photo Shoot (March 5)



Today was a little tough. Yesterday was nearly 50 degrees and today it was snowing. When I woke up this morning I had a tremendous sinus headache so I went back to bed and didn't get up until late. Caught a kids opening at the Prairie Center (Quest Center) and hopefully can do some outreach with the art students there. I saw an awesome print there with these amazing symbolic waves, which prompted me to have a discussion with the art teacher. Then went to the studio and was kind of blasé in my work but took some pretty cool images. Later, as I was feeling better, I went to the openings for the Bradley International and saw some really cool prints and drawings. It was a weird, fuzzy day and I think that my subjects today was bubbles fits perfectly with the kind of day I was having.




No comments:

Post a Comment